Проблема по экономике. Срочно закажу эссе по экономике. Есть буквально 1 день. Тема работы «Varieties of Capitalism in the EU - problems and perspectives. (Виды капитализма в Евросоюзе - проблемы и перспективы).».
Varieties of Capitalism in the EU - problems and perspectives. (Виды капитализма в Евросоюзе - проблемы и перспективы).
1.Черников Г.П., Черникова Д.А. Европа на рубеже ХХ – XXI веков: проблемы экономики. М.: Дрофа, 2006. 415 с.
2.Hopner M., Schafer H. A New Phase of European Integration: Organized Capitalism in Post-Ricardian Europe. MPIfG Discussion Paper 07/4. 2007. 28 p.
3.Varieties of capitalism: the institutional foundations of comparative advantage. Ed. By Peter A. Hall and David Soskice. Oxford: University Press, 2004. 540 p
State social policy in the Western Europe, especially in the countries of “the Rhenish capitalism”, looks rather impressively: about 60% are social expenditures.
Feature of the countries of “Rhenish capitalism”, heart of the European Union, is that during last 2500 years they are the basic carrier of the western culture and civilization. The economy of these countries represents social democratic market system regulated according to its cultural traditions and combining elements of individualism, corporatist and state strategies of social protection. Intervention of the state elite, corporatist groups and interests covers all the spheres of economic activities, overshadowing the conventional law that leadership is the integral part based on the individualism, self-regulated economic sys
Contradictions between groups of the European countries and separate national economies render a great influence on the formation of Integrated Europe. Taking into account distinctions between the European Union countries it is possible to allocate the main components of the European community.
1. States of “Rhenish capitalism” (Germany, France, they are heading the EU).
2. Italy that is very close to “Rhenish capitalism”.
3. Great Britain, its economy and policy are closer to the political and economic system if the US.
4. Group of “small” developed states (in Western Europe they are Belgium, Luxemburg, Netherlands; in Northern Europe they are Denmark, Ireland, Finland and Sweden; in Central Europe this is Austria).
5. Southern Europe – Greece, Spain and Portugal.
6. New EU members (after 2004 enlargement): Hungary, Cyprus, Lithuania, Malta, Poland, Slovakia, Slovenia, Czech Republic, Estonia.
Let’s say about a theoretical level of capitalism research. Peter Hall and David Sosice present in their book three perspectives on institutional variation that have dominated the study of comparative capitalism in the preceding 30 years1. Each of perspectives was a response to the economic problems of its time. Скрыть
за 10 минут
Эта работа вам не подошла?
У наших авторов вы можете заказать любую учебную работу от 200 руб.
Оформите заказ и авторы начнут откликаться уже через 10 минут!