Ларченко С., Еремин С. Межкультурное взаимодействие в историческом процессе. – Новосибирск, 1991. – 238c.
Ларченко С.Г. Социальные детерминации этнокультурного развития. – Новосибирск, 1999. – 346c.
Чешко С.В. Человек и этничность/ Этнографическое обозрение 1994, №6. – С. 24-38.
Trompenaars F. Riding the Waves of Culture. Boston, 2002.-
Feminism is present but not widespread in the society.Many foreign people think that Russia is filled with Mafia and it's very dangerous to travel here. There is Mafia, but if you stay away from “ bad ” places, it is not much more dangerous than anywhere else.
There are some national stereotypes, which are common for Russians.
If you're invited for a meal in Russia , expect that the hosts will feed you until you feel completely full and not capable of moving.
• Russians value generousity. Russians can give you the last piece of bread they have if they believe you really need it. And Russians expect the same in return.
• Some of Russians are naturally indifferent; they don’t care too much about dirt on the streets, saving money, the war in Tchechnya, breaking the rules, risking without
Показать всеparticular reason, drinking too much...
Most of Russians are very proud. They suppose that Russia is the best place.
Russians are quite emotional, but somehow it’s all kept inside most of the time. Russians may seem a bit cold and too much to ourselves at first, but when you get to know us better, Russians are like a volcanoe.
• Russians are not politically correct, take pleasure in talking our opinions out loud and theywill not use fancy words to conceal their real feelings.
• Russians don't feel easy about talking to strangers on the street, but if anybody starts conversation saying that he’s from another country or ask for some help, there's a good chance Russians will be very open, because Russians are naturally curious about foreigners.
• Some of Russians think that foreigners are bloody rich; so if they spot a foreigner, they try to make some money on him, because they still have communist idea that everybody should be equal.
These stereotypes often result in cultural misunderstandings, as Russians expect that foreighners should follow their habits and customs. Скрыть
за 10 минут
Эта работа вам не подошла?
У наших авторов вы можете заказать любую учебную работу от 200 руб.
Оформите заказ и авторы начнут откликаться уже через 10 минут!