31. _______ a lot of accidents on this road.
32. When I got home, I was hungry, but _____ anything to eat.
there hasn’t been
33. _________ three miles from our house to the city center.
34. ________ true that you are going away?
35. I haven’t got a car but my sister _______.
has – верно, по грамматической конструкции
has got – верно, по аналогии с конструкцией первого предложения
36. I don’t like hot weather, but Sue _________.
37. “Linda got married last week” – “ _____?” Really?
38. You haven’t met my mother, _______ ?
haven’t you Показать всеdid you
39. Bill doesn’t watch TV. He doesn’t read newspapers _____.
40. “I’d like to go to Australia”. – “ _____ “.
So do I
So would I
So am I
Neither do I
41. Sue _______ much at weekends.
42. “When ______ ?” – “I’m not sue. More than 100 years ago.”
did the telephone invent
was invented the telephone
has the telephone invented
was the telephone invented
43. “ I broke my finger last week” – “How _____ that?”
you did do
did you do
44. Why _____ me last night? I was waiting for you to phone.
didn’t you phone
you don’t phone
you no phone
you didn’t phone
45. “Who _____ in this house?” _ “ I don’t know”
46. What _____ when you told him the story?
did Paul say
did Paul said
47. “Tom’s father is in hospital”.
In which hospital he is?
Which hospital he is in?
In which hospital he is in?
Which hospital is he in?
48. Did you have a nice holiday? - _____ ?
How was the weather like?
What the weather was like?
What was the weather like?
Was the weather like?
49. _____ taller – Bill or Gerry?
50. There are four umbrellas here. _____ is yours?
51. How long _______ by plane from London to Madrid?
does it take
does it need
52. I don’t remember what _____ at the party.
Ann was wearing
was Ann wearing
was wearing Ann
53. “Do you know _____ ?” – “Yes, I think so”.
is Jack at home
that Jack is at home
whether Jack is at home
54. You shouldn’t ________ so hard.
55. It’s late. I _____ now.
must to go
have to going
have to go
56. Tina has decided _____ her car.
57. I don’t mind _____ early.
to getting up
58. Do you want ______ you some money?
me to lend
that I lend
59. He’s very funny. He makes _____ .
me to laugh
that I laugh
60. Paula went to the shop _____ a newspaper.
for to buy
to buy Скрыть
за 10 минут
Эта работа вам не подошла?
У наших авторов вы можете заказать любую учебную работу от 200 руб.
Оформите заказ и авторы начнут откликаться уже через 10 минут!
Заказать контрольную работу