Chapter 1. Description of the object
1.1. History of the object
1.2. Technical conditions of the object
1.3. Tourist interest today
Chapter 2. Ways of improvement
2.1. Ways of tourist interest attraction
2.2. Tour “Makary monastery”
"1.Агафонов С.Л. Горький. Балахна. Макарьев. - М., 1987. С.275-302.
2.Агафонов С.Л. Макарьев на Волге //Памятники Отечества. - М., 1989. С.136-146.
3.Галай Ю.Г. Макарьевский монастырь в первое послевоенное десятилетие. (К истории охраны и реставрации) //Памятники истории и архитектуры Европейской России. (Исследование, реставрация, охрана). - Н.Новгород, 1995. С.216-224.
4.Макарий, архимандрит. Памятники церковных древностей. - Н.Новгород, 1999. С.323.
5.Татаринов Е. Макарьевский Желтоводский монастырь //Зодчий. 1902. №29. С.327-330; №52. С.599-604.
6.Филатов Н.Ф. Города и посады Нижегородского Поволжья в XVII веке. - Горький, 1989. С.132-159.
7.Шаболдин Я.Л. Архитектура Спасо-Преображенского собора XVII века в Нижегородском кремле //Нижегородский кремль. К 500-летию памятника ар
Показать всехитектуры XVI века: Материалы второй областной научно-практической конференции 5-6 декабря 2001 года. - Н.Новгород, 2002. С.119-137.
8.Шумилкин С.М. Нижегородская ярмарка. - Н.Новгород, 1996. С.25-54. Скрыть
In 1866 a new church was consecrated as well as a two-stored block was constructed at this church: the first floor was fitted as brothers’ cells, and Father Superior arranged on the second floor.
To the new church in the year of its consecration two ancient icons (the icon of Christ and the icon of Our Lady “Tolgskaya”, which were decorated with gilt silver overlays) were donated by landowner Likhacheva. These icons were arranged on pillars and were made of the ancient style.
But a particular esteem in the new church was given to two of all its icons: first, the icon of venerable Makary, covered under the silver overlay, and secondlt, the icon of Our Lady of Vatoped “Joy (Consolation)”, which had been brought from the saint mountain Mount Athos.
In the middle of the 19th century a large
Показать все icon of saint martyr Panteleimon with a fragment of his relics was sent as a gift to Makary monastery from Mount Athos: there wasn’t a similar sacred thing anywhere in Kazan eparchy, so a great number of devotees gathered in front of it, asking Holy doctor about their health. Taking into account a big number of pilgrims, Father Superior hegumen Dimitriy built a wooden house with attic for pilgrims which was supplied with all necessary facilities in 1888. In a year a stony two-stored building was built instead of two houses to arrange there 12 brothers’ cells and a kitchen with a refectory.
In 1892 a wooden chapel was built over the source of spring water which was used on special days when religious processions made their way there and priests hallowed the water.
A bell of 210 poods (3360 kg) became soon the decoration of the belfry in the monastery thanks to charitable contributions as well as the 111 meters long stony wall was built around the monastery, because there was a necessity to defend it from landslides.
In 1904 37 people lived in Makary monastery but a steady life of these people changed after the overthrow of the tsar and his murder. After the revolution orthodox monasteries were subjected to robbery, defilation and destruction. New people were not in need neither of God, nor of conscience. On September, 1918, Red-Army soldiers robbed Makary hermitage.
In the soviet period (1936 - 1986) a sanatorium for children who had a tuberculosis was arranged in the buildings of the monastery. During the Great Patriotic War an army hospital was placed here.
Towards the end of the 20th century the remains of Makary monastery were returned to the Church but there were only walls preserved as all the frames from windows, floors and roofs had been destroyed by the fire in 1989 or had been taken away by raiders.
Only on the 1st of May in 1996, as the history tells, the service in the ancient church of Ascension was resumed. Then in 2001 by the efforts of L.V. Anisimov a wooden chapel in honor of venerable Makary was built near the mountain under the monastery. In 2003 on the means of A.G. Pilishkin and the firm “Lit art” 10 bells were casted in Voronezh.
To prove the historical and cultural significance of the object described, there are some interesting facts to take into consideration:
Being persuaded exactly by st.Makary, Ivan IV agreed to take tzar title in 1547;
It was Makary who was the first to canonize Russian saints in order to systemize local cults;
Makary contributed the establishment of the first Russian print shop;
Monastery is historically connected with the major Russian trade fair – Makary fair.
Nowadays a wonderful view of Makary monastery reminds earthly wanderers looking at it about an imperishable beauty of the heavenly town. In spite of the cramped doors and narrow way that lead to life, not only in ancient times but in the 21st century there are people who desire to devote all there time and all forces of their soul and body to become pious.
1.2. Technical conditions of the object
Taking into account the significance of Makary monastery as of the historical and cultural object, we’ll give a brief technical characteristic of it as it is important for the development of tourism. Скрыть
Автор24 - это фриланс-биржа. Все работы, представленные на сайте, загружены нашими пользователями, которые согласились с правилами размещения работ на ресурсе и обладают всеми необходимыми авторскими правами на данные работы. Скачивая работу вы соглашаетесь с тем что она не будет выдана за свою, а будет использована использовать исключительно как пример или первоисточник с обязательной ссылкой на авторство работы.
Если вы правообладатель и считаете что данная работа здесь размещена без вашего разрешения - пожалуйста, заполните форму и мы обязательно удалим ее с сайта.
за 10 минут
Эта работа вам не подошла?
У наших авторов вы можете заказать любую учебную работу от 200 руб.
Оформите заказ и авторы начнут откликаться уже через 10 минут!
Заказать курсовую работу